There has been an AMAZING week of progress at The Barlow this week.
- Both the awning and the Hotel sign were installed (see photos below), providing great marketing exposure for the property.
- The third floor is really flying: 95% of the sheetrock is up and taped and the bathrooms have actually started to be tiled (see photo below)!
- All the HVAC units on the third floor have been installed as well as the bathroom fans.
- The elevator continues to “go up” (pun intended) – you can’t imagine how much goes into putting in an elevator.
- The basement concrete floor has all been poured. Not sexy, until you want to go into the basement to use the fitness center (to be installed in Phase 2).
- Guest room closets have all been built in the Third Floor guest rooms (see photo below).
So we’re pleased with the way things are coming together. As the days count down we get more and more excited for the launch of The Barlow.